Diesel 10 is an evil diesel who has a claw he nicknamed "Pinchy."
- 2000 (light brown claw with straight movement, stripes facing diagonally right, three front and rear windows, two bogies, eight wheels)
- 2011 (CG style face, modified brown claw, stripes facing diagonally left, two front and rear windows, modified illustrations, smaller body, changed shape)
- 2013 (updated face, stripes facing diagonally right, no front windows, larger body, based on 2000 version, curved edges and longer magnet guards)
- 2013 (taller and more square body, based on 2011 version)
- 2018 (printed details on exposed wood, single bogie, six wheels, circular claw movement)
- 2019 (printed details on painted wood)
- The 2000 Diesel 10 was first released in special Thomas and the Magic Railroad themed packaging.
- Diesel 10 was not featured in the 2000 pamphlet, however, he was featured in the 2000 yearbook.
- The 2011 Diesel 10 is featured in special Day of the Diesels themed packaging.
- The prototype 2011 Diesel 10 had the previous version's face.
- The first prototype 2013 Diesel 10 uses the 2011 version with the stripes facing diagonally left. The second prototype is an edited image.
- Diesel 10 never had an unnamed chassis despite being introduced in 2000 when most other vehicles still had no names on their chassis.
- The prototype 2018 and 2019 Diesel 10 features no front windows.