Boco is a wise and friendly diesel engine.
- 1993 (dark gray roof, flat magnets, thin wheels)
- 1994 (light gray roof, added roof line)
- 1995 (big round magnets)
- 1996 (small round magnets)
- 1999 (small plastic encased magnets, thick wheels)
- 2003 (name on chassis)
- He is labelled as Boco instead of BoCo.
- The first prototype 1994 Boco used Daisy's body.
- Boco is a repaint of the Knapford Express Coach.
- The official description for 2003 Boco stated he was "back by popular demand".
- The 2003 Boco Character Card depicts the 1994 version.
- Boco was not featured in the 2003 Yearbook, however, he was listed in the pamphlet.
- ↑ First released in 1993.